Scam

A blog for friends across the States... because regular email doesn't seem to always work! :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I think my Dad forgot about me!!!

My Dad had an out-of-office meeting earlier (and by earlier, I mean HOURS earlier)... everyone else attending just planned to go home directly from the meeting. I think my Dad may have done the same...

Because I am the only person left at the office!! Someone just turned out the lights and locked the building! I tried to shout for them to wait as I ran from the other end of the building, but they didn't hear me and apparently just left.

My Dad left me!! I can't believe it... I feel so... so... orphaned!

Should I take it personally that I think my Dad ditched me? Does that say something about me? Does edict require that still give him a Father's Day gift?

It is SO dark in here... and creepy. I may have to cross the street to the Scientology center for refuge... (and this must be how that scam gains converts...)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home