Scam

A blog for friends across the States... because regular email doesn't seem to always work! :)

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Jason didn't mean to start shit... :-(

Hi Bird...and Peter on the incredibly off chance he's reading this:

I'm sorry about that post. It wasn't my intent to make you sad. I hope your email was more sarcastic than you let on. You know Peter was just joking around, right?

And I just put the AIM stuff up there (1) because as you said, posting AIM conversations is penalty-worthy...and WAAAAY too much like LJ, and (2) because I wanted to piss Peter off. We were just messing around. Nobody was supposed to get hurt. You two are still very good friends, just as Peter is 100% theist.

Now I feel like that episode of Mary Tyler Moore where she's at the clown's funeral and she can't stop laughing at the fact that he was stepped on by an elephant. And if you got that allusion, take the penalty.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home