Scam

A blog for friends across the States... because regular email doesn't seem to always work! :)

Saturday, May 15, 2004

"Sure guys...I would love to come down to New Orleans..."

Hi Bird.

First, remind me to tell you about the Debbie-girl later. I really want to type it, but it's just too funny to merely read in print.

Second, I am talking to Peter on AIM right now. Which is fun, because it rhymes with "lame," which is what he is. He got your email but isn't signing up for blog yet. Why? I do not know. I tried to get him to join by forcing him to get on the blog and defend himself. Observe:

Arturo 8: hey, did you get bird's email?
amiossi02: yeah
amiossi02: not replied yet
amiossi02: you know me
Arturo 8: get on top of it!
Arturo 8: otherwise you won't be friends with her next year!
amiossi02: well
amiossi02: jason, that is the plan

He tried to make a joke of it, but I think we both know Peter. By the by, the only reason I'm talking smack about him is that it's hard for him to hurt me from 60 miles away. And then:

Arturo 8: WHERE DID I GO TO HIGH SCHOOL, JACKASS!?
amiossi02: I THINK BERTIE IS CAMPY HIGH
amiossi02: that is where you went


But then he did redeem himself with a funny Seinfeld allusion:

Arturo 8: so, i haven't talked to gavin in a week or so
Arturo 8: [from successfully avoiding him]
Arturo 8: and last night he drunk dialed me 3 times while i was asleep
amiossi02: sorry, but i hate that person
amiossi02: omg
amiossi02: you need to pull an elaine
amiossi02: sorry gavin
amiossi02: but jason is dying
amiossi02: [cough cough]


So, all in all, I guess that about evens things up, right? Probably not, but then again that's Peter for you.

p.s. I hope this will piss him off enough to force him to write back and talk to us! and you KNOW he's gonna want to hear the JP story!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home