Scam

A blog for friends across the States... because regular email doesn't seem to always work! :)

Monday, May 17, 2004

You won't believe it!

'Manpurs'... i love it. today is the day; i finally poped it in... and in all honesty, pretty good bird. i am only at sunrise, but i can't wait to find out what is next! i hope the first thing you feel tomorrow morning when you read this is guilt for reading blogger when you are suposed to be working... and then joy that this lard ass finally checked out your mixed tape.

if this post pissed you off b/c it ignors puncuation---> take the penalty
yo tengo una cuchara!

2 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2004 at 8:32 AM, Blogger Bird said…

    I cannot believe you actually listened to my mix (or at least part of it!). It has been so long since I made it, I can't even remember what I put on there... I am glad you are enjoying it! Crazy!

    Um... guess where I am?!! AT HOME!! Alone!! I can't even believe I convinced my parents to let me stay home today to "work"... have I *ever* gotten any work done in this house?!!! Woohoo!! It is 9:30 here and I am still in my pjrams!!! Woohoo, indeed!! Just hand me the penalty, because I am feelin' no kind of guilt for being a lazy ass!! ;)

    Peter, I know you pride yourself on your linguistic alacrity, so it pains me (not at all) to let you know that your spanish kind, sort of, *really*... sucks!!! The word "chito" does not exist and it is "soy", not "soi". I am glad to know, though, that you have a spoon. Good news, indeed. ;)

    If spanish is going to be our code language, you've got a little work to do this summer, amigo. Necesitate practicar tu esponal-- mucho!!

    Have a good day, friends! I am at home ALL day, so you KNOW I will!! ;)

     
  • At May 18, 2004 at 9:08 AM, Blogger Jace Mace said…

    When are you two going to wise up and realize that I know more [grammatically correct] Spanish than Peter?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home